BOOKING AN ESCAPE ROOM
1) Choose which room you would like to book.
>Once booked, the room is all yours! You will not have to share with another group! YOUR ROOM IS PRIVATE!
2) Select the number of people in your party
>If booking between two competition rooms, make sure to split the number of people between the two room. EXAMPLE - A booking for 8 people between both rooms, book 4 participants in each room.
3) Find an available date and time that works best for you!
4) The card you put on file at the time of booking is not charged, but rather put in place in case of a no show. This allows you to pay with a different card or split the payment when you arrive.
5) Finally, we look forward to seeing you at Escape From St. Louis!
We hope you enjoy your time!
Notes on Safety Procedures
Check in is now touch-less, please have all players sign the online waiver.
All rooms are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant between games.
Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby and high touch areas wiped frequently.
Please do not come in if you are feeling sick!
Please use the restroom before arrival, public restrooms will not be available.